Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Guest 

on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:16 am

Karakura Town

In a small cave on the outskirts of Karakura Town, Nakajima Kentaro, a Vizard, sat back thinking. It was early afternoon and the sun was shining brightly. He was thinking of what he'd heard lately. Tidings had come to him that Soul Society and Hueco Mundo were preparing for war. Also, he'd heard that Vizards were once again allowed in Soul Society. Since he hated Hueco Mundo, he decided to take Soul Society's side. He stood up and packed his meager belongings and then strapped his sword to his belt and left the cave for the last time. He then stepped into the sunlight and inserted his sword into a spot in the air while speaking the word "Open" and turning it as one would turn a key in a lock. A Senkaimon appeared before him and opened. Nakajima stepped through into Soul Society.

Soul Society

Nakajima stepped out of the Senkaimon as it closed over Soul Society. "Hmmm, where to go?" thought Nakajima. And then he remembered. He'd served in the 2nd Division and led the 13th Division in the past. I think I'll go check on my old divisions. thought Nakajima. With that, Nakajima began to Shunpo toward the 2nd Division barracks.

#2Guest 

on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:56 am

I was out having a stroll between writing reports when i felt a new reiatsu that i have no idea who it could be it was a shinigami by the feel of the reiatsu but one that had not been here for awhile. Hmmm i better go and check it out it might just be trouble but i hope not. So i shunpo towards the source of the reiatsu once i am near i flare my reiatsu to the max so that the intruder knew who he was dealing with a captain of the goteni 13 then i say to him. "state your name and business intruder!" when you turn to look at me you will see a boy who looks 17 years old has ice blue hair and only has the normal shinigami robes on no captain horai or any markings to say what division i am from and my zan across my back with the hilt that has a short chain and a small crystal sitting by my hip and if you move your head a bit you see the five point star shape guard.

#3Guest 

on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:07 pm

Nakajima saw a Shinigami appear in front of him. From the feel of his Reiatsu, he was a captain, but he wore no Haori. Nakajima let his dark green Reiatsu flare up intensely around him to show that he was a force to be reckoned with. He put his hand on the hilt of his sword. "Since you wish to know my name, I will tell you." said Nakajima. "My name is Nakajima Kentaro. I was the captain of 13th Division here a long time ago." he said. He wondered why this man was so harsh toward him. He decided to explain himself to the man before him. "I was exiled from here long ago when Vizards were not allowed here. For, yes, I am a Vizard." continued Nakajima. "But I mean no harm. In fact, I am here to join your side since I heard that a war against Hueco Mundo is coming up." he said. "Well, what is your name, and what division are you from? asked Nakajima.

#4Guest 

on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:33 pm

"sorry if i sounded harsh but the thing is we only just found out a shinigami who was once throught of as k.i.a. Had turned against his follow shinigami and killed them on a mission just to save a known arrencar that had killed shinigami and joined forces with her and turn into a vizard. I am kieran muruguma of the 7th division and i hope that you under stand that i can not fully trust you yet and i do not wish to fight but if you give me one good reason to i will drag you to be judged but like i said i wish not to fight." i say all this with my hands in front so that you can see that i am telling the truth about not wishing to fight but i am sure that i can draw my zan or do a kido if you decide to attack.

#5Guest 

on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:51 pm

Nakajima realized that he had to prove that he was truly here to help Soul Society. First, Nakajima suppressed his Reiatsu to show that he did not want to fight. Then, he walked about 30 feet away, drew his sword, and then stabbed it into the ground. Then, Nakajima walked back over and spoke. "See?" asked Nakajima. "I left my sword over there to prove to you that I don't want to fight you." he said. However, Nakajima realized that he would have to wait a while before he was trusted by Soul Society since some evil Vizards worked for Hueco Mundo. "I understand how you feel. Another Vizard betrayed you, so you are careful of this one." said Nakajima. "Please tell me what I must do for you to trust me." he said.

#6Guest 

on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:42 pm

"what you did just know has shown me that you are what you say you are for now and as to how to earn my trust you have to do what you would do for anyone else deeds speak louder then words in this case. Go and pick up your zan my friend and tall me why you anof back to here after what you went though here i am guessing that you did not seek out this power it just happened? And ask any question you may have and you may have to pass judgement by another two captains before we place you case for your reinstatement in front of centrel 46." i say as he finish what he said and showed that he too wanted not to fight. "oh and he you ever cross the gotei 13 you will learn why i earned the nickname of lightning nomad."

#7Guest 

on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:07 pm

Feeling a senkimin open in Soul society. I get up and grab my zanpacto and bag a race to where it was opened. As I approch I see Kieran,one of my oldest friend and astranger standing before him unarned. I slow my pace and let go my zanpactos hilt. I take the second to close the three clasps on my hoari and I walk to them.

"kieran you shouldn't be playing around with senkaimon like that old friend.(turning to the stranger) or was it you who opened one?" A burst of vibration can be felt passing through everyone"huh thats interesting indeed.so where is your mask?" I have dealt with vizards before so feeling there reiatsu is easy for me"don't misunderstand me . If I fealt you were a threat I would attack. I personally welcome vizards.in fact I have in the past." Reaching down with my hands to show no aggression at all

#8Guest 

on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:26 pm

I feel the reiatsu of tazuma come closer and then he appears and say to me about playing around with the gate between worlds i just shoot him a look that says it all but then i smile to say that he forgiven then i say. "to me so long as a vizard did not seek the power in the first place but it just happens out of their control or they gain it because they had no other choice but seek it to survive and they do not become corrupt with it power or let their inner hollow run free and wreck havoc i have nothing against them too and i will welcome them too but in the light of recent event that had a vizard and a arrencar coming here together i throught it best to play it safe." i then cross my arms and wait.

#9Guest 

on Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:21 pm

Nakajima listened to all the conversation. He then walked over to where his Zanpaku-to was sticking out of the ground. Nakajima picked up his sword and put it back in its sheath. Then he spoke. "First of all, I was he who opened the Senkaimon." said Nakajima. "Secondly," he continued, "My mask is not on because it is mostly only used in battle since it elevates our powers and even gives us some new ones." he said. "I did not choose to have this power, you know." said Nakajima. "A long time ago, when I was still a regular human soul, my Fate Chain was broken." he said. "However, I awakened my Shinigami powers just as I was about to become a Hollow." said Nakajima. "Because of this, I became a Vizard, even though I did not want to." he said. "Also, do not worry about my Inner Hollow. It is completely under control. I went into my inner world and fought it." said Nakajima. "Well, I am Nakajima Kentaro." he said. "It's nice to meet you two." said Nakajima, holding out his hand in greeting. "What are your names?" he asked.

#10Guest 

on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:38 pm

I walk over and extend my hand in welcome" Nakajima Kentaro its nice to meet you.i am captain of the tenth division Tazuma Koshi. I am a friend of vizards need not worry.i must ask what brings you home to the soul society." My extra long,hooded,sleeveless hoari lined in red silk blows in the breeze. My zanpactos charm chimes in the wind.

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum