Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mirriors and Fun CLOSED

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

on Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:18 am

I stepped out of the Spa and noticed a bunch of Mirriors for sale I walked up to them and looked at them closely seeing if one interested me. I picked one up and noticed someone in the reflextion. I turned around and saw Fujisen Taicho walking down the street. I walked towards him after putting the mirrior back. I snuck up behind him and went "Boo!" I watched as he whipped around and drew his Zan and pointed it at my neck. "Wow, calm down I was just having come fun. You can't blame me for doing that, now can you?"

#2Guest 

on Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:35 am

"please dont sneak up on me like that again it havent been a good week"
due to the improvment of his technique he had implanted in his arm his ability to sense reitsu had been fluctuating wildly. he had been on his way back to the barrack after visiting the manor. "so you been at the spa again kusabana taichou" he smiled against her

#3Guest 

on Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:53 am

"Yea, sorry. Here let me help." I put a ticket in front of him. "Its for the spa i was just at. You look like you need it more than I do." I moved it closer to him. I smiled. "It will help you feel better. It helps me when I need it." I stood up and placed the ticket by his hand. I walked away a little bit and put my hand on his shoulder. "Use it, you do need it."

#4Guest 

on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:44 am

arakasi looked at it and then put it in his pocket maybe he would go to that spa later or give it as a gift to his fiance, he smiled. "maybe i will use it later but i appriciate the offer and hey was that a comment that i wouldent look good" he smiled and looked at her slowly walkin after her

#5Guest 

on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:11 am

"Opps did it come out like that? I didn't mean it to be mean." I walked out of the store after paying for the meal I had just ate. I walked back to the mirriors and noticed the mirrior shining like a pool of waterI went over to it and picked it up. When i looked in it I saw my human life. I saw the tragic birth of mine all the way to my tragic death. I bought the mirrior and it just glowed softly in the moonlight that hanged over the town.

I placed the Mirrior in my clock and let it stay there untill I got back to my room. Where i placed it were the moonlight hit my table the longest. The mirrior glowed warmly and softly. In the morning I got up and dusted off the mirrior and notied it still glowed it was faint but it still glowed.

#6Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum