Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:00 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya hugged tazuma with her one good arm resting her forehead against his shoulder "thankyou for coming to my aid once again friend."she commented to him before she shunpo into her home beside amelia. "Amelia-chan."she said gently while examinig for any other wounds.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#82Guest 

on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:05 am

Other then the blood on her hands and her mouth cause of her discease flaring up Amelia was unharmed. She woke up from her rather short nap though the moment Amaya's spoke
"Mama?" she asked in a tired voice as she looked over at Amaya with half-closed eyes

#83Guest 

on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:25 am

As Minoru sat there leaning back, he failed to notice Captain Amaya arriving next to Amelia. He was deep in thought trying to organize his thoughts as well as calm himself. It was Amelia's tired voice calling 'Mama' that brought Minoru out of his deep thought. He then noticed that Captain Amaya was there checking over Amelia for anything serious. Minoru watched the two for a moment before a small smile formed on his face, seeing his Captain worried over Amelia snapped him out of his brooding. Minoru thought to speak up but decided to allow the two their moment, and closed his jade eyes as he once again struggled to reign in his thoughts.

#84Guest 

on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:09 am

Moving next to nao"maybe we should leave. Give the captain time with the lil one." I turn and begin walking out. Stopping at the door"good.night amaya.good night amelia."

#85Guest 

on Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:36 am

I just smile at what i see and i know that it best to leave and let amaya have some alone time with what can only be her child i walk over to the door where tazuma is and the first part i say is to amaya and the girl then i say the next part to tazuma so that only he would hear hopefully. "goodnight amaya and little one hope you rest well. Now taz how about we do a sweep and try to find out how that espada got here with out setting off the warning bells and see if there is any thing else we can learn?"

on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:01 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya moved amelia with her oen good arm, into a hug "I just hope you arnt hurt i can see you had another attack..."She said gently as finally the rest of the squad and some of her troops made it to her home "Captain!"called a few memebers.

Amaya laided Amelia down "Minoru I want you to help Amelia to her room and stay with her, I will be in there shortly." She ordered to minoru standing up to face her troops. She shaked her head some "I am fine and nothing is to be worried about, I do want my house fixed within a week or everyone is going to hear about it from my troops."She commented "I have to alert some of the other capta--"Amaya trailed off after taking a stepp falling forward with a thump. which caused the squad memebers to rush forward to check on there captain as several of the unshown wounds were just finally starting to show as she mostly took a beating on her left side with her arm broken with several deep cuts along with several around her torso neck and some light ones on her face and the rest of her, over all becoming a bloody mess.

#87Guest 

on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:07 pm

Minoru had heard Tazuma say they should go, and he was about to do so when Captain Amaya asked him to take Amelia to her room and stay there. As he was doing so he heard a thump behind him and the members of the squad calling out 'Captain!' Using shunpo Minoru quickly to Amelia to her room and came back down to see what had happened.

The Captain had fallen to the ground and blood was flowing from previously unseen wounds. Someone go get someone from Squad 4 NOW! Minoru ordered the squad members as some took off obeying his order. Minoru cleared a spot on the nearby couch of fallen materials before heading back to Captain Amaya. Gently Minoru lifted her, making sure pressure was off of what wounds he could see, setting her on the couch Minoru ripped part of his own uniform and tied it above the wounds on his Captains left arm, slowing the bleeding.

Damnit Captain... how did you get injured like this... Minoru said softly while he waited on his squad members to return with someone from squad four.

#88Guest 

on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:16 pm

Amelia also heard Amaya fall to the floor but she was too tired to immediately process what the sound meant and by the time she did Minoru had taken her to her room and left. Even in her tired state she was able to realize that she would just be in the way if she tired to help so she just got in her bed and settled down, worried about her mother and hoping she wasn't too injured

on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:42 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
amaya groaned some as he picked her up as she was alot lighter then she truely looked to be. the acid burn type scar seemed to expand around her left shoulder and down her arm a bit as it became a bit paler then her tan skin. Scars weren't suppost to expand from the moment of death but this one seemed to.

#90Guest 

on Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:14 am

After hearing amaya falling and minoru moving her to a couch walk over and look at the wounds and i hear minoru asking for someone from 4th division. After seeing whe state that amaya was in my first aid knowledge that i had pick up as part of my time with my nomad family kicked in. Seeing that amaya left arm was most likely broken i pick up a piece of wood that would do for a splint after roaring it to the right length i in back and say. "right while i am not as good as someone from 4th division i can at lest make you amaya more comfortable if you let me." and if you do i then say. "i am Going to place a splint on that broken arm it may hurt a bit he you want you can bite on this." i offer a piece of wood to bite on. I then rip a sleeve off and rip it into makeshift bindings to try the splint on then i crack my knuckles as my hands start to glow green i pass them over the cuts healing the light ones and slowing the bleeding of the larger ones.

#91Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum