Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Delivering a Report

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

on Mon 20 Feb - 19:00

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"yes what happened is said and done, I just need to know why she all of a sudden appeared her and how without anyone knowing till i was thrown back into my home, that needed remoddling anyways."she commented to him as she did enjoy hi, helping her and still saving her after all theses years "I guess i am getting rusty since more and mroe your having to save my hide each time."She commeented

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#72Guest 

on Mon 20 Feb - 19:34

As Captain Tazuma complimented how I held up I was beating myself up on this inside. I should have been able to do better.... I almost failed... I shrug Captain Tazuma's comment off as he begins talking to Captain Amaya. As I finally began calming down I slipped from shikai, my uniform was torn up quite a bit.

"Nao go check on the little one make sure she is ok." Was the last I heard as I slipped from the scene without a word, knowing we had been betrayed was getting too me, as was the fact that I had nearly failed to protect Amelia. I began looking through through the rubble the hole in the ceiling created. I hoped Amelia wasn't pinned beneath it, with a ragged breath I called out her name, my voice snapping as I did so.

#73Guest 

on Tue 21 Feb - 7:39

"Lt. Minoru" Amelia's voice came from a small opening in the rubble that she had been hiding in, partly to stay out of everyone's way and partly to avoid being a target. Either way she sounded weak and when she crawled out there was a bit of blood on her lips and hands. She had apparently had an attack while the others had been fighting and that would explain why she was so tired"Lieutenant how is my mother?"

#74Guest 

on Tue 21 Feb - 10:14

I heard my name called from within the rubble as I was shifting through it. Quickly I located the small spot Amelia seemed to have hid herself in, I was about to remove more of the rubble when Amelia crawled out. As she did so I noticed the blood on both her lips and hands, quickly I moved to her side offering my support. Damnit Amelia... don't tell me you had an attack under there... I was nearly ready to beat myself up when I realized she hadn't come to any outside harm. With a sigh I started moving more rubble around as Amelia asked about her mother. She's... fine Amelia, don't worry. As fine as she can be when a ghost from the past arrives to haunt her... I silently added on. Although I was glad to see that Amelia was fine, beside one of her attacks, I was also beating myself up... I had nearly failed to protect her and it was only when Captain Amaya interfered that Amelia had actually been kept safe..

#75Guest 

on Tue 21 Feb - 13:03

I jump down from the roof and landed softly then i say. "what i would like to know is how a arrencar and a espada no less manage to get here with out setting off any of the warning systems even if she had the help of a ex lt. That what i would really like to know so that it will not happen again. And tazuma there are some things that we can do nothing about my friend and your only playing into their hands." by the time i had finish i was standing in front of amaya and tazuma.

#76Guest 

on Fri 24 Feb - 10:37

Amelia laughed weakly
"Of course I had an attack under there. I was so scared. Mama came flying down from the sky and crashed down in front of us. There was an arrancar who I knew was more powerful then me. I was able to hear everything so I know there was also a vizard who was a former Lieutenant among our ranks. Judging by what he said he was Captain Tazuma's Lieutenant" she said"And you Minoru... you got and still are upset over something. I can tell it's written all over your face"

#77Guest 

on Fri 24 Feb - 11:00

Minoru looked at Amelia as she laughed weakly, he wondered how she could still seem so strong after what had happened. As he listened to her speak he could tell she was more than worried, but who wouldn't be after what had happened while they were helpless.. Looking down at Amelia Minoru tried to put on a smile as he spoke, Don't worry Amelia...everything is fine now... and your right Amelia.. I am upset but don't let it worry you, what upsets me is something I need to deal with myself. Minoru's tone was sincere but the disappointment that he felt towards himself still carried with his voice no matter how he tried to hide it.

#78Guest 

on Fri 24 Feb - 11:08

Amelia looked up at her Minoru, her emerald eyes filled with worry
"If you keep all your resentment bottled up you'll just end up exploding when you shouldn't and then you'd end up dead" she said in a worried, weak tone"You should be more open about what's bothering you so others can help. After all we can't survive in a harsh world without some help. You should talk to Mama, me, your Captain, or Captain Tazuma when something bothering you."

#79Guest 

on Fri 24 Feb - 11:29

Minoru smiled at Amelia, he was truly grateful for her words, but at the same time he felt he had to deal with this internal issue of his on his own. Speaking up Minoru's voice was weak, I know I should talk about it Amelia... but what bothers me is something I do not wish to bring up at the moment... Minoru's voice trailed of as he began to imagine how the ordeal must have his Captain feeling. With a heavy sigh Minoru dropped to the ground and leaned against the closest thing that would support him, he tried to wrestle with his thoughts and prevent them from bothering him. Minoru wanted to speak with Yawe about what had happened but he felt it was the wrong time to do so.

#80Guest 

on Fri 24 Feb - 11:35

"Alright" Amelia said"Since you don't want to talk about it I won't press on about it"

She let out a small scream and he collapsed, since he was supporting her but she caught herself and moved over to lean against a nearby wall. She hugged her stuffed dog, which she had managed to keep a hold of throughout the entire ordeal and closed her eyes, falling asleep on the spot since she was so tired

#81Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum