Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Delivering a Report

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

#61Guest 

on Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:17 pm

In the area that i call home it basically a wide open spot with a house that looks like it is well made but can be pulled apart and packed away well it like they say you can pull a boy from a nomad life but you can not pull the nomad life from the boy i just stand there running my hand though my ice blue hair while i think about where i am goimg to sleep tonight inside or outside in the open when i felt a reiatsu spike and a arrencar reiatsu what the what are they doing here then i felt one of the shinigami reiatsu turn more hollow like what the a vizard as well. Well it looks like i am not going to be sleeping for a while with that i check to make sure that i have my zan on my back and i shunpo towards where i felt the reiatsus coming from i then stand on the edge of the hole in the roof and say to the group of people there. "ok can some one tell me why there a arrencar here of all places and you vizard why do you make me feel like i know you from somewhere and minoru and amaya would you like some help with dealing with this pest problem you have here?"

#62Guest 

on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:38 pm

Walking as I normally do in the evenings. I make my way through the divisions of the soul society. My,hoari flows behind me in a steady wind. My zanpacto resting over my shoulder as it normally does. While walking I feel a strange vibration in the area. I shunpo towards it and as I round a corner I see a gargunua closing"hollows here can't be." I summon several hell butterfly and send them to the captains informing them too the problem at hand. Then I feel a fimilar reiatsu signature"it can't be!" I say to myxelf. Moving to the door of the house I stand there preparing to enter what my be on the otherside

#63Guest 

on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:32 pm

Joshua Shunpoed out of the way of Amaya's Kido and appeared behind Colbolt and grabbed her shoulder, gently
"We have to get going" he said to her, looking at Amaya, Minoru, and Captain Muguruma. He could also sense his former captains reiatsu heading their way. "We're attracting too much attention right now and as much as I love seeing you have fun it's also nice if neither of us dies. So get us out of here quick otherwise you might not get to see your sister suffer another day"

#64Guest 

on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Hearing a familair voice close to the door I open it slowly peaking in I see the back of a lost comrade.opening the hold a little wider now. I step into the room as to not lose my element of suprise. Without naking a sound.i point my finger at josh's back and cast a hado 4. The lightning like bolt will exit my finger aimed for josh's right shoulder.

#65Guest 

on Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:54 am

"Seems we attracted your past as well"Colbolt commented to joshua pulling him out of the way sondio away from tazuma and the other captain. She smiled as she could tell the connection between them "it is a shame we must go but you might as well thank me for bringing you love birds togather.that day at the academy."Commented colbolt opening a Garganta.

Amaya listened to what ms, colbolt was saying "Wait....you caused that ambush didnt you...You know who I was the whole time didnt you?"called Amaya.

"Shinigami are easy to manipulate if you know how to....you whole class hated you from the start but they wouldnt do anything. I just used my skills and madde those ten stronger ones attack you...see if you are as strong as they all speak you are from gaining noble parents out of the blue...I have been watching you captain all these years, I watched your back aot more then your zanpackuto did"She commented moving into the Garganta "Come on joshua, that others are waiting for our return, we cant keep them waiting can we?'asked Colbolt to joshua watching tazuma amaya and her lieutinent

#66Guest 

on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:27 am

"Aye I guess they are" he said, stepping into the Garganta before turning around as his hollow mask broke and disappeared. He looked as his former captain calmly as he sheathed his sword, a humored smirk on his face"Well Captain Tazuma. I never thought I'd see the day you would become a member of division 2 and rely on a sneak attack. Seems the years haven't been to kind to you. Tell me how was my funeral? I'm sure it must've been fun seeing an empty casket get lowered into the grave, especially one that belonged to someone you trusted so much. But alongside all the others? That must've been painful. How many of our squad died that day? Five maybe ten? I know I at least killed five."

Joshua's tone was more or a humored one then an antagonistic one. He seemed to find the whole idea that the Soul Society had thought he had died funny if not outright outrageous.

#67Guest 

on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:47 am

As Captain Kieran showed up I was completely stunned, my attack had been dodged effortlessly once again. The Vizard suddenly appeared at the arrancars side, the arrancar then opened a gargantua in the sky that both her and the vizard stepped through. I was unsure of what too do, a part of me wanted to continue after the duo and not let them escape. The other part knew my duties, and I had to make sure Amelia was alright... With anger filled eyes I watched as the duo spoke down to Captain Amaya, and Captain Tazuma who had just arrived.

#68Guest 

on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:01 am

"josh next time i'll make sure you are in that casket personally but not before I avenge those you killed that day." I shunpo to amaya and Nao watching the gargunua close and vanish looking at amaya "are you ok amaya?" Looking to nao "i see my training for you has paid off,good you did well.now tell me how did he get here." I say while gritting my teeth in anger.

#69Guest 

on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:17 am

"I am fine...My wounds are not fatal. it is just more pain from the past is all"Said Amaya standing up stoumbling some "I just cant believe that my sister from my human life became an espada...and the fourth to be exact..."She commented gently letting her bangs cover her eyes "if she did get that ambush at the academy. holewhat other things did she cause and how would she even know of all that."Said Amaya feling her shoulder as she sighed "it was annamaria, she opened the hole I am suprised she was able to even be the fourth and how one of our own turned and followed her"she commented to him beofre she looked at him

#70Guest 

on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:25 am

Grabbing amaya to get her to regain her self"what happened then happened there was nothing we could have done . I was able to save you luckly. I am happy I did." I smile at her remembering .the past as I often do"and she has joshua with her as well.looks like we need to avenge somethings don't we?" Standing there I pulse vibration to make sure the threat was gone looking at nao" nao go check on the little one make sure she is ok." I will get him I think to myself

#71Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum