Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

#51Guest 

on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:46 am

Having been silent during the whole exchange Minoru was unsure of how to react, the Vizard Joshua seemed too confident now. Now there could be risk to Amelia, but even so Captain Amaya had taken on a cold icy stare and seemed to gain confidence as well. Their conversation had shifted away from Minoru completely like he was barely a threat. Then Captain Amaya suddenly lunged at the Vizard slashing at his face. 'Damn, what do I do help the Captain or keep Amelia safe..' Minoru thought too himself, his grip on his blades tightening.

#52Guest 

on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:54 am

Joshua could barely react in time but he managed to get away

"Hmph. As fast as I remember" he said as a thin cut appeared across his face"Now let me show you a new trick"

He raised his hand to cover part of his face and after bringing it down he donned his hollow mask. Looking down at the mansion below them he raised his free hand as reiatsu, color back and white equally, gathered there. After a few seconds it fired towards the mansion

#53Guest 

on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:19 am

After Captain Amaya had slashed at the Vizard he donned his hollow mask and began gathering black and white reiatsu in his hand before firing it towards the mansion. As it neared Minoru he used shunpo to get within the blasts path, with a large spike in reiatsu he swung both his blades into the blast holding it steady for a moment before he was pushed back slightly. He was determined to either deflect the blast or take it himself, he had to keep his word to Captain Amaya and protect Amelia.

on Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:56 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya Shunpo infront of the Cero holding out her palm "Bakudo 81, Danku" She said Forming a an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall infront of the blast easily blocking it "I gave you a warning...now die."She growled shunpoing forward near him holding out to fingers "Hado 4, Byakurai"She commented firing a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt towards the viard and the espada. She then shunpoed to the side prepared to attack.

Colbolt moved out of the way hovering upside down giggling "Come on lieutinent, do you want to take me on? We can have fun."She commented dissapearing then reappearing to the side of minour with her hand touching his shoulder "we can have lots of fun, I can show you the power the shinigami wont give you."She commented "you could be my next owner"she whispered in his ear playing with his brain.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#55Guest 

on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:44 am

As Minoru had begun blocking the cero Captain Amaya had interfered with a Bakudo 81 effectively blocking it, before rushing at the vizard and using hado #4. Taking a step back Minoru suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder and turned to see the arrancar female. "we can have lots of fun, I can show you the power the shinigami wont give you." she said tring to intice him into the darkness. Leaning closer she whispered "you could be my next owner" into Minoru's ear. The thoughts now swirling in his head Minoru took a step back, breathing a deep breath trying to clear his head, without a moments thought Minoru swing both his blades at the arrancar.

on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:49 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Colbolt watched him giggling as she puled out her blade from her sleeve , blocking his blades "Think about it....look at the power my bodyguard has...He was a shinigami wanting power, I gave it to him and a life he loves.he is unrestricted by your laws...he is able to do all he wanted when he wants."She commented pushhing his blades away "Come on...tell me...do you like what you see cause honestly I think i look way better then your captain? She treats you like garbage...just another one of her troops. your only LT till she finds someone stronger who will take your place then she will throw you away."She said

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#57Guest 

on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:01 am

Once again the arrancar spoke her enticing words attempting to sway Minoru, struggling with his own thoughts his control over his reiatsu began to slip as it start pouring from his body whipping up hurricane force winds around him. Minoru was now entering a blind rage sort fo state stuck between the arrancar's words and his own feelings of strong loyalty to the second squad. With a yell Minoru lunged forward swinging at the arrancar with his left blade wrapped in wind as he pointed his palm to her yelling Hado#4 Byakurai! a lightning-bolt of reiatsu shot towards the arrancar at the same time as Minoru's blade coming down towards her shoulder.

#58Guest 

on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:07 am

Watching intently I now know this masked man is in reality a shinigami who turned his back and decided to follow colbolt"interesting." I say quietly as I then see colbolt act differently as I know her. Standing I walk slowly to the edge of the roof and open my garganua. A large rip opens as I step in,i look around one last time"shame I had to go."

#59Guest 

on Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:09 pm

Can i join as my signi if this is open?

#60Guest 

on Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:59 pm

this is open wso come on i))

#61Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum