Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Delivering a Report

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

#41Guest 

on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:15 am

"well well colbolt has a sister and that sister is a captain shinigami....interesting indeed." I say I I peer in through the hole in the roog. I notice how the shinigami acts around colbolt like she is in pain"this could be usefull " I say as I look furthur in. who is the masked on with her I think to nyself she never meantioned a body guard before. Feeling his power I can tell he's a bit stronger then the lt shinigami he's battling with but the thing that most intreges me is his ablility to dismiss reiatsu,handy to have when things get messy.

on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:13 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"beieve me I am not kneeling cause i want to minour... I been hurt way worse."Commmented amaya rolling her shoulder standing up. She pulled out her blade holding it in her right hand "well for becoming a traitor....allow me personally to mark you as one...you will be hunted Lieutinent Joshua Tamashii of the 10th divsion. But since you seemed to change but hold no hollow hole, you must be an considered vizard..a human hollow."She commented as her gentle sky blue eyes changed to an ice blue of a cold hearted killer "I will take you both on."She added acting completely different

this interested collbolt in the difference of amaya."interesting a complete change."she commented

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#43Guest 

on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:23 am

"Huh, was it that obvious Captain Yashia?" Joshua said, removing his mask and looking down at Amaya with his one good eye"Sadly, I don't have time to be marked as a traitor. I'm sure you'll have plenty of choice words about me in your report. By the way you better train that Lieutenant of yours, otherwise I'll be more then happy to make that position vacant.

Now I personally am only staying here my lady sees it fit to stay. The moment she's ready to go I will leave with her. Surely there's no need for more violence then is necessary"

His tone then took on a very icy tone
"Unless we need to bring in that Amelia person your Lieutenant so kindly brought up. Tell me Captain Yashia but have you gained someone like a daughter or replacement sister since I left the Soul Society?"

on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:41 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Leave Amelia out of this...She came to me wanting to be a shinigami and proved it. She asked for a family, I gave her one because she earned it..She wasnt gonna replace annamaria. Bring my daughter up again and I swear I will cut out your other good eye for sure.."She growled

Colbolt moved over to joshua with her arms wrapped around his shoulders giggling "I wont let you harm him...he came on his own free will and I helped him form as he is now...he is among those who are like him."She commented

#45Guest 

on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:50 am

Joshua smiled at Colbolt tenderly
"I don't understand how your sister could've let someone as sweet as you die" he said gently but loud enough that Amaya would hear"It's almost as if she's cruel, poor excuse of one"

He then turned back to Amaya and gained back his icy tone
"Thanks for informing us. If we need to target you we can target someone else instead. Surely harming this Amelia girl will hurt you as well"

on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:54 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"If yhou even attempt to get near my daughter I will gladly let the hollows eat your soul."She growled keeping calm "I am alot quicker then you and we wont let you near her."She commented having her blade ready to fight him if she needed to.

"I dont know either, but i have you now and there is all that matters."she giggled hugging him close from behind smirking at amaya

#47Guest 

on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:02 am

"Maybe we should leave before your dear sister decides she really should kill us" Joshua suggested calmly watching Amaya as if she was nothing but an interesting toy

on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:12 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"I will let you leave but come anywhere near my daughter and I will make you wish you never betrayed the shinigami."She commented to joshua keeping herself under control. Amaya would kill another shinigami if it was to save her daughter and her squad that did nothing wrong. she didnt care

#49Guest 

on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:17 am

"You heard your sister Colbolt. She's allowing us to leave" Joshua said. The word "Allowing was said in a heavily sarcastic tone"I guess we should before she gets mad and kills us... assuming she could.

Then again she could probably kill me easily. You not so much"

on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:41 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"that is it."She commented shunpoing a few inches infront of him slicing at his face

#51Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum