Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Delivering a Report

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

#31Guest 

on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:27 am

"Well then answer me this, Shinigami. Is Tazuma Koshi still captain of Division 10 or has he died or retired since I last saw him" the figure said before tilting his head, noting Minoru's anger"Also tell me why you're so angry Shinigami? Was it because my Tsukikage dissipated your kido so easily or because you suspect that I was once one of you? Or maybe it's because my friend here kicked the hell out of your Captain Amaya Yashia there?"

#32Guest 

on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:57 am

As the figure started talking thoughts began clicking in Minoru's head, 'so he must have been an ex shinigami.. he seems to know both Captain Tazuma and Captain Amaya...' The figure then went on to list things he figured had Minoru's rage showing, the first was of no matter to Minoru but the prospect of a traitor and the way he spoke of Captain Amaya pushed Minoru further. Minoru quickly used shunpo to relocate Amelia to a safer spot for once again returning as his reiatsu began to spike further and further. With a blast of wind and shunpo Minoru was closing the gap between himself and the figure as he began charging his blades with reiatsu.

#33Guest 

on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:11 am

"Baka" the figure said using shunpo and touching his blade to Minoru's, causing the reiatsu around it to start dissipating"Tell me, how to you plan on fight a blade that dissipates reiatsu with reiatsu. Your captain might stand a chance against me but you stand none in your current state. A warrior must maintain his cool if he is to remain alive. Sure your anger causes your to grow stronger but it makes you reckless"

with this the figure shunpoed back to the arrancar and waited for the rest of Minoru's charge, assuming he did continue with it

on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:37 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya Had shunpoed silently where joshua was going to be "it is pathetic how one of our own must go to that of the dark side...true shame."Commented amaya swinging her blade at joshua's back "Plus, I was seeing how well she fought for the fourth espada. she being one of the only survivors of the old espada which means either she was one of aizen's little toys or she wasnt anywhere to be found"Said Amaya shunpoing over ot minour "tthis fight is between me and yo leave my quad out of it"She commented to the female that was watching

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#35Guest 

on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:48 am

As Captain Amaya appeared near Minoru he turned towards her hearing her comment of not getting her squad involved, A lil late for that one Captain, we're just lucky its me here and not one of the other squad members.. Minoru's focus now turned to the one with the arrancar, knowing now he was a traitor for sure. His reiatsu began flowing forth rapidly as he began debating going into bankai.

#36Guest 

on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:22 pm

The male had expected Amaya to aim for him and blocked the blow just barely with the sheathe of his sword
"Dark side? I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about Captain Yashia. I'm merely following what my heart says is right. Now tell me is that so wrong, even if it puts me at odds with my former comrades?" He asked before turning to the female arrancar"Didn't you say you used to have an older sister Colbolt? What was her name again?"

#37Guest 

on Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:26 pm

A small gargunua opens just outside the house. Out steps a man wearimg black boots pants and a red cloak. Strange bone metal armor sits over his shoulders and arms ending in claws on each hands. His zanpacto slung over his back. A small bird skull mask sits atop his forehead.
1st person
As I step out of the rip I breath in deepSmells strange here touching the ground I get a read on how is near Colbolt why,would you be here. I then leap on top the house reaching the roof I look down a large hole and see colbolt two shinigami and another with a mask on. Hanging back I want to observe before I jump in if need be

on Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:49 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Yes I did have an older sister in my past life that broke her promise of always being there."She commented "Her name was Amaya. Strange how your name is the same way and she was killed by the same hollow."Said Colbolt looking behind her at the new arrancar in thought.

Amaya's eyes widen shunpo away from them "Wait..Annamarie is that really you!But....how? I been searching for centeries for you. Why did you become an arrancar but I didn't?"She asked in utter shock to see that her younger sister, who she been searching for all this time was infront of her as an enemy not an ally.

Colbolt pulled the left side of her kimono open some reveling the number '4' on her cheast. this 4 was black which widened Amaya's eyes more in shock

"I wasnt saved fast enough like you...the darkness of you breaking that promise caused this and caused what I became. Aizen found me when the arrancar was first gathering when i was weaker...IN a way, you could say Aizen replaced you in my heartbut soon sis we will be togather when i eat your soul and be[come stronger."commented colbolt "then we will be even in the broken promises"She commented "We came here because my bodyguard here told me of how he meet a captain named amaya Yashia so I had to see myself"She commented seeing amaya in utter shock "betrayl hurts doesnt it."She commented

"I- I cant do that."She whispered to herself as she soon dropped to one knee gripping her left shoulder tightly watching.

Colbolt watched her "Interesting developement...seems the essence is really there just dorment from your wish..."Commented colbolt laughing "you have alot of work on your hands you pathetic shinigami."She added

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#39Guest 

on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:01 am

"Tis such a shame when siblings are on opposite sides isn't Amaya? You should be thanking me rather then calling me a traitor. I've taken it upon myself to protect your sister. I was sent with a group of shinigami to dispose of her about, oh, I want to say 10 or 20 years ago. I forget exactly. One looses sense of time when all you see is the moon" The male figure said" Anyway, instead of harming your sister instead I killed my former allies and sided with the enemy you view as nothing short of animals. Now tell me this Captain Yashia. Is the arrancar you see before you your sister or something less then human?"

#40Guest 

on Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:46 am

Hearing the Arrancar speak of being Captain Amaya's sister shocked Minoru, then hearing that the man had betrayed soul society to protect her was a whole different shock. Looking to Captain Amaya who was now down on one knee gripping her shoulder Minoru had no idea what to do. With his Captain in the state she was now they would mostly likely loose a fight if the one claiming to be her sister and the male attacked. With a shunpo Minoru was at Captain Amaya's side, Captain.. I can't say I understand how you feel right now, but we have other things to worry about! What if they attack, what of Amelia! You cannot just kneel here like this Captain! Minoru's reiatsu was once again rising sharply at this point, but he felt useless, it seemed that his opponent could dispel reiatsu attacks which made all but Minoru's zanjustu and hakuda skills useless.

#41Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum