Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Delivering a Report

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

#21Guest 

on Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:14 am

Snapping my attention back to Amelia as she questioned "Lieutenant Minoru, are you okay?" I replied, hmmm... oh.. yeah I'm fine don't worry, just lost myself in thought for a moment.. I smiled kindly as I leaned back and stretched out, as I stretched my back popped/cracked.

#22Guest 

on Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:20 am

Amelia would've winced at the cracks but she yawned the same time his back cracked. She rubbed her eyes and tried to look like she was still wide awake, even though it was well past the time she normally went to bed

on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:46 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
There was a loud crash as a figure went flying through the ceiling right on the coffee table crashing it as alot of smoke and dust arose as the figure coughed some. the figure turned out to be Captain amaya Yashia "Shit...Why the hell are one of them here.. and why this time of the year."She asked lifting herself off the table coughing up some blood, brushing off dirt and such looking up at the figure standing in the sky looking down with large blue wings. she growled a bit watching

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#24Guest 

on Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:41 pm

As Amelia had yawned a crashing noise could be heard before a figure crashed through the ceiling and the table between myself and Amelia. As the dust began to dissipate I could hear coughing and someone say "Shit...Why the hell are one of them here.. and why this time of the year."

The dust then cleared out and I saw Captain Amaya pulling herself off the ground as she coughed up blood. She then looked through the hole she had made in the roof. Stepping over to her intent to ask what happened I followed her gaze. As soon as I did, I saw a figure in the sky with large blue wings. Finally I spoke up, Captain... what the hell is going on?? and is that... I trailed of as a drew my zanpakuto, ... Captain is that an arracar? I took up a defensive stance slightly ahead of Captain Amaya.

#25Guest 

on Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:16 am

"Is this really what the second division has to offer? a pathetic captaiin? I am here to give a message that the oon this world will belong to my kind and we will wipe you shinigami out once and for all."Commneted the female as her wings fluttered a bit while she looked down at them

#26Guest 

on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:24 am

Look up at the arrancar my reiatsu flared as she had called Captain Amaya pathetic, I didn't want to allow the arrancar to get away with that yet I knew not how strong it was. Looking back to Captain Amaya I spoke up, Captain.. what should we do? How did this arrancar even get inside Soul Society?!? My grip tightened around my zanpakuto's handle as once again my reiatsu flarred.

#27Guest 

on Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:25 am

Amelia was shocked when Amaya came crashing into the house and more shocked to see an arrancar
"Mama? What's going on?" She asked sounding scared as her face became really pale. One couldn't blame her being scared since she was the weakest one there and she could sense that the arrancar was vastly more powerful then her

In the air another figure appeared. It appeared to be another Arrancar looking figure but it's face was completely covered by a lizard looking hollow mask. However, it also wore human clothing, suggesting that it wasn't really an arrancar. It looked down, studying the group with a passive interest. However powerful it was would be hard to tell since it was hiding it's reiatsu very effectively

#28Guest 

on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:54 am

Seeing Amelia's reaction to Captain Amaya's 'arrival' and the arrancar Minoru took on a defensive stance drawing his black zanpakuto infront of him, his reiatsu began flaring, winds began rushing forth from him as he wordlessly entered his shiaki. Emerging from the winds Minoru now held 2 black blades with large fang like blades along it, the blades had a jade wind ripping around them.

Looking up Minoru watched as a second figure appeared wearing its own mask, Minoru couldn't feel the figures reiatsu meaning he had hidden it. With a sudden rush of fear Minoru's reiatsu began spiking largely as he pointed his palm towards the figures and began chanting, Bone of a straggling beast, spire, crimson crystal, disc of steel, when the wind shifts, and the emptiness ceases, let the clash of lances resonate through the relinquished castle!, Hado 63 Raikouho! A large yellow wave of energy burst forth from his palm aimed towards the two figures. Regardless of how effective the attack was Minoru was going to try and get Amelia out of there.

#29Guest 

on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:00 am

the masked figure took a stance in front of the arrancar
"Shine gently, Tsukikage" it said while drawing it's blade, which changed into a cross shaped sword. the figured voice was distorted and somewhat hard to make out but it was definitely male and it's sword was definately a Shinigami's zanpaktou. When the figure placed his sword in front of the kido the kido seemed to break apart, with smaller pieces hitting him with little to know effect"Hhhhmmm, Lieutenant class I assume. Tell me how are the squads doing these days Lieutenant"

#30Guest 

on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:23 am

Seeing his kido cut by a zanpakuto so easily irked Minoru, then when the figure had spoken to him in its distorted voice asking how the squads were two thoughts went through his mind, the first was who was this person and why did they have a hollow mask, the second thought was a worry of a possible traitor. Speaking with a voice filled of rage Minoru addressed the figure, Why would something like that matter to something... no someone like you! Minoru knew the figure was not an arrancar but not a shinigami, and was worried of what would happen if both the arrancar and this other one decided to attack.

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum