Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Delivering a Report

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

#11Guest 

on Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:00 am

Hmm my human life eh... to be honest there isn't much of it I remember anymore besides my death at 19... though if you'd like I can try to retell what I can remember? I lifted the cup of tea once again taking a sip as I began to slip deep into thought.

#12Guest 

on Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:02 am

"please do" Amelia said"I'll tell you what I remember of my life in the world of the living in exchange"

#13Guest 

on Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:04 am

I sat deep in thought for a moment before taking another sip of my tea to finish it, setting the empty cup down I began to tell the tale of what I could remember. As I had said I died when I was 19.. I don't remember anything regarding my death and I suppose I'm thankful for that.. I remember faces of people who I must assume we're once friends or family but no names, I also still remember the face of my parents just barely. I had been a caring person in my life and was much more open than I am now... I think at some point in my life I was too trustworthy but alas I am not all that sure. I paused, sighing deeply before continuing on.. Sadly that is all I remember besides some activities I used to be involved in...

#14Guest 

on Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:12 am

Amelia listened and when Minoru was done she went into her tale

"my memory of my life in the world of the living is still very clear for me. I don't remember my parents since they abandoned me while I was still young, only four I think. I lived on the streets with nothing but the clothes on my back and my stuffed dog, Celcee. I got food and water by whatever means neccessary but in the winters I need warmth. That was easy the first four year but at age eight I was forced to.... I was forced to.. to.." she couldn't seem to finish the sentence and stopped with a small sob as she held her new Celcee close

#15Guest 

on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:40 pm

I sat calmly listening to Amelia's tale before she reached a point where she could not continue, and began sobbing. Amelia I understand your life before was hard, and if it is hard for you to speak of it then I can wait until your more comfortable talking about it... please don't force yourself to tell that what obviously hurts you so.
I sat there unsure of what to do in this situation..

#16Guest 

on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:49 pm

Amelia shook her head and continued speaking once she regained her composure
"No it's fine. Let's just say I was forced to do things that I regret. Not murder or something like that but other things." she said before continuing her tale"I was ten when I died. Mama had been on a mission to kill a hollow and I was killed by a different one before she could save me. I guess I was lucky since she was able to send me to Soul Society right away.

I ended up in Rukongai of course and once again I was in the streets fighting to survive. This time the weather was nicer but at the same time I no longer had Celcee. So I survived and after a year or two I came across Mama again. by this time I knew about Shinigami and wanted to be one so I begged Mama to help me. She was still just a stranger to me back then but she helped me and provided what funding I needed to attend the Academy. Years passed and I trained hard and I eventually graduated and ended up in division two. Mama adopted me the same day I joined the division."

#17Guest 

on Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:29 am

I listened intently as Amelia continued with her story. But the time she had finished I was unsure of how to react, she had lived such a short and rough life before ending up in Soul Society....You went through alot Amelia, your definately a strong person. closing my mouth, I had wanted to continue speaking but I knew not what to say.

#18Guest 

on Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:35 am

Amelia nodded
"Yeah I guess I did. But I'm happy now, I have what I always wanted. A family, especially Mama, and the place to live. People to call friends. I also feel like I mean something to someone now" she said smiling at him

#19Guest 

on Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:59 am

I nodded and smiled back before replying, Aye, it is good to have those you can count on and even better having those who you can call a family... as I said this a far off look appeared on my face.

#20Guest 

on Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:04 am

"Lieutenant Minoru, are you okay?" Amelia asked, her voice a bit worried. She was afraid she might have brought up a bad memory or something worse

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum