Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

#1Guest 

on Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:32 am

It was a beautiful cool night, and I had just finished writing up my report on an incident involving my encounter with a demon name Jia. After finishing the report I started off towards 2nd Squad Barracks intent on delivering the report to Captain Amaya, but when I arrived she was no where to be found. Walking around the squad's grounds I tried to think of how I would deliver my report before I finally thought to deliver it to her home and hope she wouldn't be pissed.

Taking off with shunpo I headed towards the area I had heard the Captain lived in, upon my arrival I saw a large mansion.. it was quite the sight, I walked up to the door and knocked before announcing myself.

It's Lt.Minoru, I'm hear to deliver a report to Captain Amaya. I stood calmly by the door awaiting an answer of some kind.

#2Guest 

on Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:37 am

The door to Amaya's house opened and Amelia stood in the doorway, looking a bit tired. She was dressed as if she was about to go to bed. The moment she realized who was in front of her and quickly put her right arm behind her back, hiding something
"Oh Lieutenant Minoru, hello" she said bowing quickly before looking up at him, her face a little red"Mama's not here right now but you can come in if you want to wait for her. I'm sure I can help you get comfortable while waiting for her"

#3Guest 

on Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:14 am

The door to the mansion opened, and instead of seeing Captain Amaya like I had expected Amelia had answered the door informing me the Captain wasn't home at the moment and that I could stay and wait around. Hello Amelia, thank you for the offer to stay, I think I shall as I have an important report to give to the Captain. I notice her face is slightly red, so feeling slightly concerned I ask How have you been since the last I saw you Amelia? no attacks recently?

#4Guest 

on Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:24 am

Amelia shook her head
"No, not recently" she said, standing to the side of the doorway"I just wasn't expecting you, and, well, I'm not really, um, used to entertaining guest and the like. But please do come in, make yourself at home"

It was obvious she was a bit uncomfortable and her face just got redder as she talked. She hadn't been expecting anyone other then Amaya to come and as such she hadn't dressed for if anyone else came. She was also a bit embarassed since Minoru was a boy and she was a girl and thanks to her past, that Minoru knew nothing about,She knew what boys could do to girls. This made her a bit embarrassed and uncomfortable, which was why her face was red

#5Guest 

on Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:05 am

Well that is good Amelia, and I am sorry for intruding upon you, I hadn't expected that I'd have to come to the Captains home to deliver my report... I scratched the back of my head in slight discomfort before stepping through the doorway.

Looking back at Amelia I could see her face growing redder, 'she must be uncomfortable' I thought to myself before taking a seat in a nearby chair. Amelia please don't make yourself uncomfortable on account of my arrival, I did not mean to intrude after all.

#6Guest 

on Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:11 am

Amelia took a seat opposite of of Minoru and brought what she was hiding behind her back into view. It was a stuffed animal, a dog to be precise, with white fur and brown spots. She hugged it close for comfort before speaking to Minoru
"It's not your fault Lieutenant" She said"I don't think anyone expected you to come tonight. But is there anything I can get you? Something to eat or drink?"

#7Guest 

on Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:19 am

Noting the stuffed dog Amelia had brought from behind her back I smiled before answering her question. Hmm, some tea would be nice, thank you Amelia. Nodding towards the stuffed dog I added on It's cute.

Leaning back I set the folder containing my report on the table in-front of me before closing my eyes slightly. I felt like I was more relaxed now than I had been in a while, maybe it was because I wasn't rushing to a fight, or training, or even healing from the results of my fights and training.

#8Guest 

on Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:25 am

"Alright" Amelia said before getting up and leaving to make the tea, leaving her dog behind. She came back after a few minutes and handed him a cup before returning to her seat and beginning to think about possible subjects of discussion

"Can you tell me abit about yourself Lieutenant Minoru" she said"Since Mama made you my partner I think it would be best to know a bit about each other so we can,um, talk more easily in the future"

#9Guest 

on Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:37 am

Taking the cup of tea I take a sip then set it beside my report on the table in-front of me while I thought about Amelia's question. Of course I'd be willing to tell you about myself Amelia, although I'm not sure where I should start so what would you like to know? I replied with a warm smile before lifting my tea from the table and taking another sip.

#10Guest 

on Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:38 am

"How about your life in the world of the living" She suggested

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum