Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Afternoon Tea CLOSED

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

on Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:39 am

It was a calm afternnon, I am brewing my special tea I grow in my garden. The smell fills the air. I sit down and pour myself a cup "just like it was at home" I say after taking a sip

#2Guest 

on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:49 pm

There is a knock on the door of the Mansion. After a maid had opened the door becuase she recognised a captain i followed her to the garden.
Good afternoon Captain Lucas sayd with a smile as he sat down. he now put a box on the table. Here you go He sayd with a smile My older sisters cookies you wanted to try. They are famous througout Rukongai he opened the lid and held the box up to his fellow captain. Please have some

#3Guest 

on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:25 am

I reach into the box and smile while saying" a captian with cookies who would ever think of this." I eat the cookie after a few moments I continue" I dare say these cookies are worth the wait the are amazing, give your sister my deepest thanks. Would you care for some tea, I grow it in this garden. Its from my home but I brought it here with me. I pour a cup and offer it

#4Guest 

on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:54 am

Captains are still allowed to have cookies id say Lucas spoke with a smile.Ill give my sister your regards for you. And yes please id like some teaLucas took a sipThis is some really good tea you have. Defniatelly one of my favourites so far. And thats saying something coming from a tea expert like meLucas laughed. he felt the sun in his face.
he spoke with a smileHowlong has it been since you have seen this nice of a day. i think it was last summer for me

#5Guest 

on Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:47 am

I thank you for the complement this tea was the last lesson Koshi taught me. He said that tea leaves and a sword both desire a soft but firm touch. I smile thinking about koshi. As for such a beautiful day its been a few seasons now. Please help yourself to more tea. I say offering another cup. I have a question for you, do you by chance know of a shinigami that would make a good vice captain? I ask while stirring my tea

#6Guest 

on Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:39 pm

Gin was walking the streets of the soul society, lonely he walked the parts, there was no one to talk with expect ghost. the streets were lonely only a few people were walking along, to his surprise he found Captain Tazuma Koshi drinking tea, as he went near him.

#7Guest 

on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:23 pm

(Guys Post the word limit... 80 words a post)

#8Guest 

on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:25 pm

Feeling gin's spirit pressure approch I look up" captain ichimaru would you care to join us and have some tea?" I gesture toward the cups. " it would be my pleasure to share a conversation with another captain of the caliber of yourself and captain lucas" the wind softly started to blow and the sun was shining.the smell of all the garden flowers filled the air, cherry blossoms was the most powerful. "share some of your adventures with us if you would be so kind." I continue while pulling over another chair.

#9Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum