Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Weird Sight CLOSED COMPLETED

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:16 pm

On an afternoon in Seireitei a group of 12 Shinigami came back from an asignement. When they walked in to the main entrance in the barracks leading to the large mess hall. They Saw something they didnt expect. On his knees with a bucket with soap and water. Shokakku Taichou was cleaning the floor with a spunge. The leader of the group. An unseated Shinigami Started Talking a bit unsure of what was going on:Shokakku Taichou. Group 14 has returned from asignement Good work people. File your report to Hisai Fukutaichou please Lucas said with a smile. He stood up. One of the Shinigami now asked. As Lucas had said when he took command: i am just a man too so please ask anything that is on your mind. And so this shinigami did. Taichou With all do respect. What are you doing? please excuse my rudeness for askingHe bowed and stepped back in line quickly.
Thats fine Lucas smiled You see the Shinigami that was supposed to do this today fell ill. He even came to my office this morgning apolagising that he couldnt do it. Out of respect i took over for him personally He smiled again and continued working. The shinigami group walked off to report to Hisagi Fukutaichou. Lucas could here them Talk about what they just saw. He was very amused by this. He smiled and spoke to himself Now to get this annoying soda stain from the wood

#2Guest 

on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:21 pm

I walked into the mess hall of Squad 9 to find Shokakku Taicho in the corner cleaning. I put on a mask like a hollows and sneeak up behind him. when i'm directly behind him i go "BOO!"

#3Guest 

on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:58 pm

I walk into the messhall of squad nine I see this about to happen" try club soda it works all the time captian lucas. I clean up wood floors alot in the monastary"

#4Guest 

on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:14 pm

"No fair Koshi. I wanted to have some fun." I pouted and picked up another sponge and started cleaning myself. "Can I not have some fun around here?"

#5Guest 

on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:26 pm

No, you can have fun.i apolige for ruining your trick." I say while grabbing a sponge and starting to scrub along.

#6Guest 

on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:33 pm

I am honored by the help Lucas sayd smiling.
Ith the mean time all of the ninth division had gathered and more people from ohter divisions were gathering to see 3 captains scrubbing floors. Lucas had noticed but did not care. ifact he found it to be amusing. And he thought to himself Somebody has to do it. Just our rank doesnt give us an excuse for not doing any job reallyHe smiled and finally he started to get the stain from the wood. One by one. To Lucas' surpise people from all divisions and ranks were grabbing cleaning stuff. And started cleaning. Lucas was moved by this kindness. He stood up. And spoke proudly I am very proud to be here today. For now Rank does not matter. I thank you all. To everyone cleaning. tonights drinks are on me. At the party i am throwing in the division yard tonightLots of Shinigami now grapped brooms and started working. One put on a radio and started singing along.
Soon everybody there was singing and cleaning.

#7Guest 

on Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:08 pm

My laugh rang out strong and clear as Kira tried to dance and clean at the same time. I stood up and traded his broom for my sponge. We got back to cleaning. I heard music in the way every one was cleaning. I turned off the radio and the music we were making was more audible than before. I started adding a beat to it the music became stronger then when the music stopped there was a loud crash and everyone paused. I looked around to see Kira trying to balance several trays of tea. I laughed and everyone joined in including Kira.

"Ok lets get this mess cleaned up and we are done with the mess hall! Kira come sweep while I melt the cups that broke and make new ones out of them." Everyone laughed again and started cleaning the mess up puting the broken cups in a pile for me to move when it was all done. I picked up the pile of cups and set them in a big pot. I then set the pot over the blue flame that i created. While I waited I played my cello for everyone to listen to knowing that they would come out to see who was playing.

#8Guest 

on Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:33 pm

I stand up smiling wide" this isthe first time in a long while that I feel at home. Thank you my fellow captians. I pull a small flask from my robes"care for some" I say offering it to everyone around

#9Guest 

on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:13 pm

Lucas stood looked at the new captain and spoke kindly: It is my pleasure to have you here. And you should feel at home because the 9th division and the rest of seireitei is your home. Full of your family and friends. He smiled. His signature summer breeze filled the room. He thanked everyone as they left. When they all did and only the 9th division was left. he turned around laughed and said to himself:I didnt think a day would come where we had all ranks cleaning barracks he now laughed out loud. But this time the Division knew what it was about. He wished everyone in the mess hall a good night and left for his mansion to spend the night. as it was getting dark

#10Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum